New Releases. Description This book seeks to explain why anti-social behaviour, as a focus of political rhetoric, legislative activity and social action, has gained a high profile in Britain in recent years, and it provides a critical examination of current policies of enforcement and exclusion. It also analyses the thematic elements in the drive against anti-social behaviour, within the wider law and order agenda. Public concern about anti-social behaviour is real enough, and it remains high on the political agenda.
How far this is due to a genuine worsening of public behaviour and why this should be so , and how far to other factors, is a critical issue. This book will describe the wide range of offensiveness and incivility involved, showing different intensity and causation. It will examine the methods adopted to deal with anti-social behaviour and particularly the increasingly managed response orchestrated by the government, and evident in new and recent legislation.
These concerns are not confined to Britain, and this book also seeks to situate the growing concern with anti-social behaviour with developments in both North America and Europe. This book will be essential reading for anybody seeking to understand one of the key issues in contemporary politics and government policy. Product details Format Paperback pages Dimensions x x Table of contents Introduction; 1 Why 'anti-social behaviour'?
Key Issues in Education Policy. Professor Stephen Ward. Crime Control and Community.
Gordon Hughes. Thatcher's Children? Dr Jane Pilcher.
A Companion to Life Course Studies. John Bynner. All our welfare. David Sheerin. Education in Scotland. Margaret M Clark.
Anti-social behaviour order
Punishment and Politics. Michael Tonry. Punishment and Madness. Toby Seddon. Redemption, Rehabilitation and Risk Management. George Mair. Adrian Barton. Criminal Justice in Scotland. Hazel Croall. Youth Policy and Social Inclusion. Monica Barry. Reconceptualising Penality. Claire Hamilton. Azrini Wahidin. Where next for criminal justice? Michael Brake. Social Policy, the Media and Misrepresentation. Bob Franklin. Hard Cop, Soft Cop. Roger Hopkins Burke.
- Empresas que van solas: El equilibrio del modelo de negocio como base del éxito (Spanish Edition).
- Navigation menu?
- Tantra Goddess: A Memoir of Sexual Awakening;
Justice in Transition. Anna Eriksson. Janine Bolger. Welfare: Needs, Rights and Risks. Mary Langan. Understanding Schools and Schooling. Clyde Chitty. The Penal Landscape.
Library Hub Discover
Anita Dockley. Prisons After Woolf. Elaine Player. The Changing Urban School. Robert Thornbury. The Management of Change in Criminal Justice. Martin Wasik. Criminal Justice and Neoliberalism. Children, Welfare and the State. Dr Michael Lavalette.
Making People Behave: Anti-Social Behaviour, Politics and Policy | Community Care
A Century of Education. Richard Aldrich. Understanding Criminal Justice.
- Responding to anti-social behaviour: Analysis, interventions and the transfer of knowledge.
- Top Authors.
- A Project Managers Book of Forms: A Companion to the PMBOK Guide.
- Vintage Recipes: 46 Delicious Potato Recipes - Potato Recipes from 1945;
- Tanjoubi-uranai YOUR BIRTHDAY 6/6 (Japanese Edition).
- Just Yosemite Park Photos! Big Book of Photographs & Pictures of Yosemite Park, Vol. 1?
- What is Kobo Super Points??
The Anatomy of Adolescence Psychology Revivals. Adrian Furnham. Social Policy for Social Work. Jo Campling.
- The Law and the Lady (Oxford Worlds Classics).
- THE ROAD TO WAR.
- Making People Behave: Anti‐social Behaviour, Politics and Policy by E. Burney!
- Making People Behave: Anti-social Behaviour, Politics and Policy - Elizabeth Burney - Google книги.
Education And Politics For The s. Denis Lawton.